Optional hospital Pilsen – Gynecological clinic
Alej Svobody 80
323 00 Plzeň
Head of the clinic: Doc. MUDr. Zdenek Rokyta. CSc.
Coordinator of study: MUDr. Vladimir Kokesh
The duration of the study: 28.5.2009 – 22.3.2010
The number of patients: 120 patients with gynecological malignant tumor.
The division and the number of patients according to the daily dosage:
- 70 patients after the treatment of tumor disease in complete remission – 2 capsules per day
- 32 patients patients after the treatment of a tumorial disease with a high risk elevation of tumor markers,
with high – risk of histological detection in the previous disease or unclear objective diagnosis – 3 capsules per day
- 18 pacientek with patients with signs of relapse or disease progression – 4 capsules per day
The division of patients according to the diagnosis:
|C 52 Malignant tumor of the vagina
|C 53 Malignant tumor of the cervix
|C 54 Malignant tumor of the uterus
|C 56 Malignant tumor of the ovary
|C 57 Malignant tumor of oviduct
The absolute majority of patients positively estimated the feelings and the efficiency of the preparation Penoxal.
Any unwanted side effects and an allergic reaction are registered. The objective lab results after the treatment have stabilized. Some patients stated the improvment of the immune situation concerning resistance to viral diseases. In the process of receiving the preparation the patients felt well. At one patient the digestive problems disappeared.
Unwanted symptoms in using the preparation (Penoxal):
- At one patient in using the preparation the disease progressed by forming metastases in the skin of the umbilical scar. It was about a 45-year patient with a diagnosis of ovarian carcinosarcoma very high risk of histological type of disease. The patient was taking 3 capsules per day.
- At 54 years old patient with diagnosis of serous adenocarcinoma of the ovary was registered reccurence of the disease, which caused vomiting.
- One of the patients with diagnosis of adenocarcinoma of cervix had a diarrhea in taking 4 capsules per day. After declining the dose on 2 capsules in a day the organism function was normalized.
Both of the two mentioned patients diagnosed relapse or disease progression had highly aggressive and risky histological type of tumor diseases.
The last 117 patients mentioned above were not identified any negative sensations or symptoms. All these patients were absolutely satisfied with this preparation and positively estimated the effect of the tested preparation Penoxal. The group of patients was not completely consistent because the period of taking the preparation wasn’t so long.
|MUDr. Vladimir Kokesh
The study coordinator
|Doc MUDr. Zdenek Rokyta CSc.
Head of the Clinic