Penoxal is a natural dietary supplement which positively influences the immune system without having any toxic or adverse effects. Due to its ability to activate the cellular apoptosis and its significant antioxidant impact, it helps to lower the risk of cancer. During the conventional cancer treatments Penoxal promotes better tolerance to chemotherapy and radiotherapy. Excellent results show that it may be used to promote immunity as well as inflammation or viral and bacterial infections.
Penoxal's main component is a unique, patented, active substance called Biocol, which is of natural origin and acquired through a complex biotechnological process followed by standardisation in compliance with the most stringent hygienic and technological regulations. It is derived from a microorganism called Talaromyces purpurogenus, an isolated strain of a microscopic fungus, which has a profound effect on the human body.
Penoxal's excipients are vitamin C (ascorbic acid). This characteristic has been utilised in patients undergoing chemotherapy and radiotherapy as these interventions cause a loss of the blood elements resulting in consequent immunity deficit and anaemia.
|Vitamin C:||100 mg|
|Gelatine capsule:||76 mg|
|Weight of 1 capsule:||356 mg|
- it promotes immunity via activation of B and T-lymphocytes (white blood cells)
- it protects cells from the oxidative stress and free radicals, it acts as an antioxidant
- it stimulates better tolerance to chemotherapy and radiotherapy
- it inhibits the growth of tumours via the programmed cell death (i.e. apoptosis)
- it normalises the function of liver, kidneys, stomach and adrenal glands
- it reduces adverse effects of X-ray/UV radiation
- it stimulates normal blood count values
- it detoxifies the organism
Penoxal is very well-tolerated even in high doses and it is not addictive during a long-term administration. The product has no side effects and shows no antibiotic activity, it is entirely non-toxic and free of interaction with other medicinal products.
In rare cases, there may be diarrhoea. If this occurs, we recommend reducing the dose.
- in cancer treatments (chemotherapy, radiotherapy)
- in the prevention of cancer relapses
- in the prevention of oncological disease
- in precancerous conditions
- in inflammatory, viral and bacterial diseases
- in digestive tract disorders
- for gynecological problems
- for the weakened immune system
- before and after surgical treatments